Baratza 586 Baratza Virtuoso Coffee Grinder Review
In terms of buying a good coffee grinding machine, this product can be chosen, because it offers many benefits to its users, is easy to use and mainly it produces a fine grind. For grinding and making an espresso or a French press, it can be used because of its 40 mm conical burrs it can perform its magic and can give a consistent grind. In fact, it is so consistent that at both the coarse and fine ends of the grind range with particle size uniformity that gives a user different consistencies from cup to cup. This product looks same as its name, and it provides fine technical skills, classic style, quality and a consistent grind.
How it works – It functions by the 40mm conical burrs that grind the coffee beans at 1.5 to 2.4g/sec, depending upon the settings and the modes, but what really set the product apart that it can do a very uniform grind than the other products. It also comes with a very distinct forms of grinding, are assumed as an exceptional products for making espresso, drip, manual brewing methods and press pot. It can be a durable product, can be used for many years, will remain sharp and in a working condition for long. It also has a precision mounting system to ensure a stable platform for accurate grinding in comparison with the other products available in the market worldwide.
- Produces different types of fine grinds, consistent grind for different brewing methods, the best and suitable mainly for making a espresso coffee cup.
- It has 40 different settings to finely tune and produce different types of grind sizes to fit everyone’s needs.
- It is very good terms of sounds produced by other products, is quieter and is less static, comes with the anti-static property in the coffee receptacle.
- It is well designed, made in a compact size, a classic, elegant and a fine grinder.
- The manufacturing company commits that it will provide excellent customer service, and avails the affordable and readily replacement parts
- One can quickly adjust the grind settings from fine for espresso to course for French press, and its grind ranges from 200 to 1200 microns.
- To maximize the freshness it minimizes the ground left in the grinder.
- It is great all round grinder, from manual brewing to espresso
- A powerful motor effortlessly drives the burrs, turns slowly resulting in cool, quiet in operations, it permits long grinding duty cycles, and the circuitry is equipped with an automatically resetting cutoff switch.
- Each product has a full range of grind and can be used as for long time.
- It has a 60 second timer with segmented graphics and is used easily repeatable grind times.
- The hopper is not removable that makes changing beans quite difficult task
- Smaller ground coffee container not best for producing large amount of coffee
- It is an expensive product and not affordable for every person.
This product is best for making fine grinds, different types and varieties of coffee, easy to use, but is an expensive product and can mainly used by the elite or upper middle class, and also has a small coffee grinding container that can store only a small amount of coffee beans.